Direct line 96 17 74 76
Mobile 21 17 74 54
About Kim Jensen
Kim Jensen focuses on compensation and insurance-related legal matters, mainly within the field of different kinds of professional liability, particularly the liability of lawyers and accountants, and the liability of directors and officers.
Further, Kim Jensen focuses on financial institutions’ compensation and insurance-related legal matters, including professional liability, crime insurance and the liability of directors and officers.
Kim Jensen has considerable expertise within the fields of company law, capital markets and finance law. Kim Jensen has several years of experience working with prospectuses, acquisition finance, derivatives and structured products and providing advice to foreign banks and credit rating agencies on securities trading, prospectus requirements, short selling, license requirements, transportation of valuables, mortgage-credit/covered bonds regulation, clearing, close-out netting, marketing and passporting of authorisations.
Further, Kim Jensen has worked with reconstruction of larger international and public companies.
Finally, Kim Jensen focuses on providing advice to financial institutions on regulatory matters within the field of financial regulation.
- Master of Law from Århus University 2006
- Admitted to the Danish Bar 2009
- Admitted to the High Courts 2015
- Lecturer, Copenhagen University, 2008-2010 in “Company law and basic accounting” and “Law of property and obligations III”
- AIDA – The International Association for Insurance Law
- English and the Scandinavian languages.