Direct line 96 17 74 73
Mobile 21 17 74 99
About Simon Ramlau-Hansen
Simon Ramlau-Hansen focuses on compensation and insurance-related legal problems within the field of commercial insurance.
In particular Simon Ramlau-Hansen works with professional liability (real estate brokers, lawyers, and accountants) and the liability of officers and directors.
Furthermore Simon Ramlau-Hansen works with the liability of financial councelling, product liability, personal injury and construction-related claims.
In connection with these areas Simon Ramlau-Hansen focuses on proceedings in the normal courts and international and national arbitration tribunals.
- Business Economist, University College Nordjylland 2005
- Master of Law, University of Aalborg 2013
- Summer Institute in Negotiation, Northwestern Law School, Chicago 2016
- Admitted to the High Courts 2018
- External Lecturer (Products Liability and Business Torts), University of Aalborg, 2019-
- English and the Scandinavian languages